Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A bit stuck

At the moment I am a bit stuck on where to go from here. I am up to the last chapter I have looked at Japan in terms of Hofstede's dimensions not yet in terms on Trompenaars. I am also meant to look at Australia in the same way but am finding it difficult where to start, I guess with multiculturalism. I am a bit worried that I am not really adding any value... I feel with the Intercultural Communications section that could be relevant to engineers. Then with this last chapter I am not sure whether to really research into the cognitive differences between Japanese and Australian engineers as a result of culture and education differences. Or to look more at the superficial layer and provide tips of Australian engineers working in Japan and vice versa. Maybe I can also look into bilateral agreements between the two countries... I will investigate this further.

No comments: